Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Robby1081
4: Newbie

What is the official line from Vodafone on this?. Had the initial handset and the replacement, neither of which have had any issues and have been the best phone I've owned.

Media reports state to turn off the handset and return it, although given the abysmal customer service on the first recall by Vodafone, I'd like an official answer rather than the 5 or 6 different ones I seem to get everytime I call

71 REPLIES 71

Hi @daveherron

If you completed the form we sent you, we will contact you. We will not be asking you to call 191. If you haven't already, please complete the form that Louise sent you. If you have received an email response after completing this last form please reply to it.

Regards, 

Meg-B

Hi Meg,

I'm in the same situation as everyone else on here.  Waiting for DPD to contact me for nearly 2 weeks now but nothing.  I'm paying almost £50 a month for a phone I can't even use and have had a splash out £160 on a G4 just to cover it.  Can someone please help as 191 are useless and keep fobbing me off.  I'm seriously thinking of putting in a complaint as I've never experienced such shocking customer service

Hello @ne_and_kayla

I understand your frustration. 

I have recently sent you a Private Message. Please reply with the details requested and we will help you further. 

Louise

jaygrim
Who can we complain to though?

paulmonnelly
3: Seeker
I have been trying to return my Samsung note7 since October. I have been told 6 times that a return parcel would be sent but to date 17 Jan nothing has happened. What do I do now?

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@paulmonnelly

I've sent you some details by private message on how to get in touch with us.

Please follow the steps on the message so we can look into this for you.

OMGLALALA
Dont forget to box up your VR headset because they want that back as well for some reason. Noticed that other companies dont require this to be returned.

@OMGLALALA wrote:
Dont forget to box up your VR headset because they want that back as well for some reason. Noticed that other companies dont require this to be returned.

After all the hassle you'd think they'd let you keep that as a token of goodwill?

paulmonnelly
To date 03 Feb I have still not been able to return my Note 7 despite trying since Oct 02.. Any comments?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@paulmonnelly Please respond to my private message and we'll help to resolve this for you.