Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with charging problem

trixvix
2: Seeker
I have a galaxy tab 3 which has been having an intermittent charging problem for a few months. So I finally got it looked at by the tech team @ vodafone and they cannot find a problem. They are going to re test. Just wondering what to do if the problem remains. Ive been told to try a different charger but I have 3 in the household that all work fine and still the problem has remained. Am I going to have to wait until it starts having problems again before they will consider replacing or fixing?
5 REPLIES 5

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi trixvix,

I’m sorry to see the problems you’re having.

I could be a fault with the battery. Is this currently with our engineers for further investigation?

If so, you can track your repair online.

If they’re unable to find a fault then it can be sent off for repair again, or you can arrange a repair directly with the manufacturer.

Thanks,

Jenny

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I agree, a battery problem is the most likely answer.  Have you allowed the battery to go flat at all?  This will considerably shorten the life and is not at all recommened with lithium cells.

trixvix
Yes it is still with the tech team at the moment to get re tested. If it is the battery will they replace it? The battery has gone flat a few times.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi trixvix,

If it’s confirmed it’s a faulty battery.

Please get in touch here so we can take a look.

Thanks,

Gemma

Northern-dj
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Okay not knocking Vodafone here but next time try Samsung they have a dedicated repair centre that just works on tablets
My sisters had the dreaded memory hitch and that was also not charging fixed in five days in fact I had it back even before they updated there site to say it was fixd