cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S7 Edge Nougat update (Android7.0)

luke90x
4: Newbie

Hi,

Is anybody aware when the nougat update will be pushed to the S7 Edge devices by Vodafone?

L

601 REPLIES 601

Stevie1
14: Advanced member

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I think the list is to highlight the next models of phones to recieve the N update after the s7 and s7 edge. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

martindeakin
My wife and a purchaseday s7 at the same time and hers updated on 2nd February I'm still waiting

martindeakin
My wife and I purchased 2 s7s at the same time from carphone warehouse both on Vodafone and hers updated on 2nd February I'm still trying any one else having this issue

The Nougat Update is sent out in waves / batches @martindeakin

I bought my s7 edge from The Samsung Experience Store which is Carphone Warehouse.

Try going into settings,about device and manually search for any available update. If it comes back as yiur on the most up to date version then it hasn't been pushed to your phones CsC / serial number yet. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Stevie1
If you read it properly it also states Samsung has released the Nouget update for the S7/S7 Edge in select markets it also says Now Samsung have taking care of it's premium devices duo, it's time for the Korean tech giant to focus on some of it's other products which are also waiting on the update. If this is right then Samsung have not released the update for every model of the S7/S7 Edge yet and there are loads of people still waiting on the update that may never come for some people

:robotmad:

Mimo2000
12: Established
Martin if you download phone info from play store you can compare csc codes your wife might for some reason have vodafone germany or one could be btu etc.

martindeakin
Thanks
What app do I use to do that.

Mimo2000
It's called phone info Samsung. From play store install it on yours and your wife's then u can see what csc they are.

martindeakin
Yes my wife's phone says BTU firmwares
Available csc codes
BTU CPW DBT ITCHEN KOREA NEED XEF XEO XEU

Mine is just XEU