Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S8/S8+

prodigualson
4: Newbie

So is it normal that 2 days before the due delivery date, the order is still in stage 2?

53 REPLIES 53

Actually it states your phone will be delivered early depending on stock. Which in all honesty is pretty understandable. 

UPDATE!!

Received an email about 10 minutes ago to say the phone has arrived in-store and ready to collect. The Vodafone tracking is still showing stage 2. I would ignore it and wait for the email.

Thanks all!

I pre-ordered my S8 on 12th April and prior to placing the order, this is what I was told.........

Delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on 20/4/17 and someone will need to sign for this The delivery cost is £4.94, which will be added to your next invoice and our delivery agent will send you a text message on the day, to help reduce that delivery time window for you

I then heard no more so assumed (yes, this is Vodafone so probably a stupid thing to do!) that all was still on track.  At 00.20 this morning, the day of delivery, I received a text message to say that they will let me know when it's back in stock.  Surely they knew they couldn't send it for delivery today before then, notice is too short.  It's the inconvenience of having to have another day off to take delivery when they finally do send it!

jasper1966
3: Seeker

Ive pre ordered the Samsung galaxy s8. And this morning got a text message to say that when it is back in Stock they will let me know. 

jasper1966

I've had a text message this morning to say it is out of stock! And they will keep me updated 

This is so disappointing.

When did you preorder if you don't mind me asking? 

I ordererd it on Good Friday

That's sounds about right. 

When I called yesterday to ask if my order was definitely coming today they said that because I'd ordered before the 12th April it would. Anything after that would be the 28th. 

Just had confirmation email that phone is ready to pick up in store - looks like the tracking info is just not updating.

hope everyone else gets theirs sorted today too..

That's good news!  When did you order yours and is it the S8 or S8+?