Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung galaxy s, incoming calls going straight to voicemail

ToriLouise
2: Seeker

Quite a few times people have said they rang me when my phone was on. this has happened in a few different places.  I didnt recieve any notification that they rang, my phone didnt ring at all.  The signal shouldnt be this poor surely.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ToriLouise,

Did you follow drey_p’s suggestion (thanks drey J) and has it helped? If not, there are a few more things we can try.

Can you dial *#105# on your phone. This will return some figures advising when you last updated on the network. It should be within the last 24 hours or so. If it’s longer, can you perform a manual roam:-

• Applications > Settings > Wireless and network > Mobile networks > Network operators. Press Search networks and choose one other than Vodafone. Once you’ve done this, repeat the process and choose Vodafone. This process will force your phone to update against the network.

On your phone, dial ##002#. This will switch off all current diverts that you have in place.

If after this, you’re still encountering the issue, can you take a look at our Network Troubleshooting thread and post the template back.

Thanks

Andrew

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

There is either an issue with the network which is causing the calls to be diverted to voicemail or there is a call divert set up that is diverting all calls to your voicemail.  How many bars of signal do you have?

Please could you check your divert settings by going to Settings > Call settings > Voice call > Call forwarding and making sure that Always Forward isn't active.

PWIAC

After >Call Settings> ther isn't an option > Voice Call, And I can't find an option relating to Call Forwarding.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bunjo

If none of the advice in this thread has resolved the issue you're facing, please speak with our Live Chat team so we can help. 

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ToriLouise,

Did you follow drey_p’s suggestion (thanks drey J) and has it helped? If not, there are a few more things we can try.

Can you dial *#105# on your phone. This will return some figures advising when you last updated on the network. It should be within the last 24 hours or so. If it’s longer, can you perform a manual roam:-

• Applications > Settings > Wireless and network > Mobile networks > Network operators. Press Search networks and choose one other than Vodafone. Once you’ve done this, repeat the process and choose Vodafone. This process will force your phone to update against the network.

On your phone, dial ##002#. This will switch off all current diverts that you have in place.

If after this, you’re still encountering the issue, can you take a look at our Network Troubleshooting thread and post the template back.

Thanks

Andrew

Robnt
Andrews instructions fixed my fiancées phone.
Thanks for the advice

illena
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi Tori Louis,

It may be network problem or it may also be possible someone has activated you voice mail. Voice mail is activated when :

-Turn on your voicemail by calling on “1211” from your Vodafone mobile.

-Call “121” > select “option 4” > “option 4” > “option 3”.

If you want to turn off your voice mail it is through below mentioned modes:--

-You can turn off the voicemail by calling on  “1210” from your Vodafone mobile.

-Call “121”> select “option 4” > “option 4” > “option 3”.

When you are monthly paying customer in UK these calls are free but if you are calling from abroad standard charges will apply. If you are not satisfied with the answer you can visit Vodafone customer service [Removed by Moderator]

Note from Moderator: Link removed as contained false information and a chargeable number. If you need to talk to our customer services team you can do so by calling 191 on your Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from any other phone.