Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung pass

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

now and again I would try and get into Samsung pass and would receive.

SAMSUNG PASS IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE in box message and then underneath that you can see a padlock saying SAMSUNG PASS HAS BEEN LOCKED FOR SECURITY REASONS this would happen intermittently at first but has become more and more often, and all day yesterday and even just before I typed this it was still displaying same message.

Because sometimes I will have to go in and adjust the passwords myself (I thought it did it automatically)

Any way is any body else experienced similar or any problems?

And is is supposed to keep on track of your passwords automatically as you create. use,and change them.I have s7 edge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stevie1
14: Advanced member

Hi Skyman513,

I know recently the Samsung servers were down due to them having technical issues may be that's the reason why you were having some issues. As for the password word there is a tick box under were you put your password which says remember me tick that and you shouldn't have any more problems.

Personally l have sent up my finger print scanner so every time log on to anything thing like Samsung pass my bank account even some think like eBay my phone atomaticly asks me to scan my finger print then signs me into my accounts and which l think is much safer than using passwords.

:robotmad:

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

Stevie1

Hi Skyman513,

I know recently the Samsung servers were down due to them having technical issues may be that's the reason why you were having some issues. As for the password word there is a tick box under were you put your password which says remember me tick that and you shouldn't have any more problems.

Personally l have sent up my finger print scanner so every time log on to anything thing like Samsung pass my bank account even some think like eBay my phone atomaticly asks me to scan my finger print then signs me into my accounts and which l think is much safer than using passwords.

:robotmad:

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

I managed to get into it today but all my saved data and passwords have gone (which I find strange)and it is no longer storing or asking to store passwords.

I'm starting to get a bit worried because all though my problems are not major

There is a lot of them and from what I can gather it seems I'm the only one.

I just don't fancy handing my phone over for repair again because I don't know  how they could recreate it and they would just reset and send it back i think 

(if I'm wrong some one please tell me I can handle being wrong)

Because they are not happening all the time and it seems that from when it went for repair.

after failing to install the downloaded nougat update 

IT has not been the same.

I upset the guy in the shop just for asking that my phone at the time is two weeks old and I asked could he note there are no scratches whatsoever.

Then I got a 5 minute explanation how he as been doing it for 5 years and he had just installed nougat and he had no problems (not sure what he was insinuating with that one )then I explained,he wasn't my concern it was that  some delivery drivers throw parcels around not all and the majority are fine.

Some people don't like to admit that it happens but believe me I've worked for a major distribution company and I've seen it with my own eyes.

(Just to add it obviously wasn't company policy just the odd one or two bad apples but that one or two  bad apples spoil the bunch.)

(Sorry gone off on one here)

I'm going to have to do something because I've only had this device approx 6 weeks and 2 of those were in repair.

Any suggestions other than sending it back to Vodafone would be appreciated 

My opinion came from what I have read on here and my own experience with repair 

I had to put my s5 in a couple of years back and it came back saying the screen was flickering on low brightness cause I had to many apps but the funny thing is that all the apps on the phone were pre-installed and I had 2 a guitar tuner and guitar tab pro and then when I handed it in the second time for same problem they said it was chargeable even on the form that you get when you hand it in

And the girl in the shop said don't worry about that it was a mistake and me not questioning it still haunts me to this day why I didn't question it 

Yes it did have little chips off the plastic ridge around the edge but nothing like a drop  

But it was for the same issue as the first time 

Sorry for the rant but each day when I pick up my phone I'm cringing expecting a problem 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513

You'd need to visit your nearest store so we could arrange a repair. Alternatively you can contact the manufacturer directly for a second opinion on the issues you've been having. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It does seem like you've had your fair share of issues @SKYMAN513

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks the last thing I wanted out of this forum was for what I have ended up using it for its actually embarrassing I can't even read my own posts.but I really appreciated all those that have offered me there time and knowledge 

Thanks again you know who you are 

Thanks the last thing I wanted out of this forum was for what I have ended up using it for its actually embarrassing I can't even read my own posts.but I really appreciated all those that have offered me there time and knowledge 

Thanks again you know who you are