Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Screen icons and windows vodafone smart ultra 7

jonesnewton
4: Newbie

Hi, I have looked and searched but is there a way to to adjust - add - remove icons and slide screens?

16 REPLIES 16

You're welcome. 

That screen maybe part of Vodafones bloatware and thus you may not be able to edit it. 

You'll know if nothing happens when you try editing the screen. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. Yes you can delete any screen you want, if you can only add 4 more icons on a screen that would indicate there is already a widget on that screen (grey bar?) You should be able to long press on that and delete if you don't want it.

63johnw
Hi, you should be able to customise it to whatever you want, not sure what you mean by favourite screen? You can set a home screen that your main home button takes you too, this can be moved to other screens if required.

63johnw
It should be ok to remove them from main screens, I have done that on several phone's but you may not be able to remove the apps altogether from the phone.

Hi Just playing I found this " right swipe to you favourite app" in the Tips window 🙂 Now if if I need Tips I just type it in 🙂

I am getting there slower so by the the time I understand this new gadget of a mobile the next release will be out 🙂 🙂

63johnw
Just pop any questions on here if you can't find what you are looking for, someone may be able to help.

hrym

It varies from device to device. but you can set one screen as the Home screen (that's to say, the one the system jumps to when you tap the Home key).   If long-pressing a blank area of the screen doesn't produce the option, try pinching (put two fingers on it and draw them in).   That should show outlines of all your screens and a Home icon in the corner of one of them.   You should then be able to select another if you want to.

And yes, you can change what icons you have, which screen they're on and the order they appear in - even the ones at the bottom that appear on every screen.   They're just shortcuts to the app in question.   I assume you know about the app drawer (the grid of blocks at the bottom of the screen)?