Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smart Ultra 6 vibrate on call connect

Amswales
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution to disable vibration on call connect on the Smart Ultra 6. I've looked through the call setting and general settings where there doesnt seem to be an option.

The reason I ask is because numerous people have commented on the horrible vibration noise (as a result of mine vibrating) they get on their end when the call connects.

is there a firmware or software update available for this as i desperately need to disable it.

Regards

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amswales

Thanks for all the help everyone, however the standard settings would just not allow me to turn the vibrate off. 

HOWEVER! after much searching online I did find a solution!

Step 1: Install Kingroot app and simply root the phone, takes only a few minutes and a few simple clicks.

Step 2: Install 'Vibrafix' from GooglePlay store and allow root access when it opens.

Step 3: Uncheck 'Enable vibrate' and this will solve the problem. Incoming phonecalls and texts will still vibrate if you wish.

Hope this helps those looking for a solution. 

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Amswales

Possibly somewhere in 'Touch the Home key > > Settings > Sound & notification >' there is a setting. User Manual.

or

1. Touch the Home key > > (in the top search field) > Settings > General settings. 

In the Sounds and vibrate section, touch the option you want to configure.

 Touch Phone ringtone to select the ringtone for incoming call notification.  Check Dialpad tones to play sounds when you touch the dialpad keys.

 Check Also vibrate for calls to enable vibration for incoming call notification.

The above is from the User Manual Link I've added. Section 5.8. 

If you get stuck then perhaps a Vodafone Highstreet Store maybe able to help too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, 

thanks for the quick reply. I've checked all of those setting but no no avail. It is the vibration i get when the other person picks up the phone that i need to turn off (i believe it is turned on let me know when someone has picked up without holding the phone to my ear).

thanks for the response anyway.

Hi @Amswales

If the steps provided by @BandOfBrothers do not help, I suggest taking the device into your local Vodafone store so we can take a look at this for you. 

Louise

BandOfBrothers

@Amswales wrote:

Hi, 

thanks for the quick reply. I've checked all of those setting but no no avail. It is the vibration i get when the other person picks up the phone that i need to turn off (i believe it is turned on let me know when someone has picked up without holding the phone to my ear).

thanks for the response anyway.

You're welcome. 

Sorry my suggestions didn't help on this occasion. 

As I mentioned I'm sure the Vodafone High street Store will try to help. 

Current Phone  >

Amswales

Thanks for all the help everyone, however the standard settings would just not allow me to turn the vibrate off. 

HOWEVER! after much searching online I did find a solution!

Step 1: Install Kingroot app and simply root the phone, takes only a few minutes and a few simple clicks.

Step 2: Install 'Vibrafix' from GooglePlay store and allow root access when it opens.

Step 3: Uncheck 'Enable vibrate' and this will solve the problem. Incoming phonecalls and texts will still vibrate if you wish.

Hope this helps those looking for a solution. 

BandOfBrothers
Rooting needs to be undertaken with care.

Current Phone  >