Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

So fired off an email to Nick Jeffery CEO

daveherron
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Frustration has finally got the better of me.

I have sent an email to the CEO in the hope they will sort out my problems with returning my Note 7.

I have tried to order a replacement iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB in gold.

Vodafone's website has said since the beginning of October, that the phone is available,webchat have said its available, but i still dont have one.

When I orginally spoke to VF about returning my Note 7 and advisor screamed at me and told me to get off my Note 7 incase my head was blown off and he got injured,

See a condensed version of my story in the Daily Mail, link below.

They have 48 hours to sort or three contracts cancelled (All are due)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832974/Get-phone-head-explode-Galaxy-Note-7-owner-claims-Vo...

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @daveherron

Totally understand the frustration this situation must be causing. 

I've been caught up in the madness that ensues after an iPhone launch myself although for me it was directly connected to Apple themselves as I buy my phones sim free. 

I was was originally going to buy the Note 7 but opted for the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge instead. 

Wanting to get this situation rectified is a reasonable request. 

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

gpd1965
6: Helper
6: Helper
@daveherron yes been down that route, you will get a call from another team although don't expect to much. However if they can't sort anything out ask for a dead lock letter which you can then use to go to the Onburdsman. That us the point I am at with case going through and will be happy to share the outcome and experiences

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @daveherron

I completely understand your frustration at this experience with the Note7. I am going to send you a Private Message with further help on this. 

Louise