You are here:

Android

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Tips to use Facebook social networking when in a poor internet connection

[ Edited ]

In the process of working or playing, we will have plenty of time to go to distant places, suffering from poor network connectivity. At that time updating information will be very difficult, even impossible, especially those who like Facebook like me. So I want to discuss with you the application can overcome the above difficulties.

Priority is the application for Android

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)

Re: Tips to use Facebook social networking when in a poor internet connection

Hi,

Personally if I can I'll use Wifi if available in the situation of fringe connection or wait until I'm in a better coverage area. 

App's in my experience wouldn't be able to improve fringe coverage or Not Spots. 

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 3 (610 Views)
Topics: 385
Ideas: 13
Solutions: 498

Re: Tips to use Facebook social networking when in a poor internet connection

@oliverpipe Have you seen Facebook Lite? It claims to work in all network conditions so might be useful for you with a poor internet connection.

Download it on the Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.lite&hl=en_GB

Message 3 of 3 (583 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up