Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

USB / MTP on Vodafone Ultra Smart 6

Helenf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to play music/audiobooks on my phone through my car.  With my iPad I just plug it it into the USB socket and the sound comes out via the car speakers.  Do the same with my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and I get the message 'System device error@ and sound just comes out of my phone.  

I have tried to find the MTP/PTP/USB options in the 'settings/storage' mentioned in some posts on this forum but I have nothing.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Is there some software that I'm missing, or an app that might do the job?  I don't want to transfer files from phone to computer so don't think it's Windows orientated but could be wrong.  My tech knowledge about this sort of thing is pretty much zilch.

2 REPLIES 2

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Helenf Apologies for the inconvenience. This is an issue we're aware of and we're currently working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

You can keep up to date with any new information we have on this, on our website.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Does your car have Bluetooth?   If so, you should be able to use that while you're waiting for a fix for the cable connection.