Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unknown

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

Hi people

whilst I was looking For a screen shot I found some ting in my gallery that I know I didn't put there I'll post shots below 

If any one can enlighten me to how they got there would be appreciated

It will only let me post one shot 

But the other one is just the HIYA 

Picture on its own and the one I have posted is the one when you press the details option so that's the one I posted but I have definitely not took that as a screen shot and I'm worried how it got in my phones gallery

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @SKYMAN513, looking at the screenshot you've provided, the image looks to be from your cache folder.

If you'd like to remove any data saved in your cache, you can do this by going through your settings and selecting 'Clear cache'.

If you need any help with this, please let us know what phone you're currently using and we'll be happy to help :smileyhappy:

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Without seeing it, it's a bit difficult to know, but could it be something that an app has cached?   If I view everything in my gallery, I get a lot of graphics and adverts.  If I find myself with time on my hands, I delete them, but they (or something similar) will soon come back.  If you don't like it, I'd delete it.  It's unlikely to be a system file and if it's something an app wants, it'll just reload it.

SKYMAN513

Sorry I posted a screen shot and obviously it's not there sorry for that I'll try again

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @SKYMAN513, looking at the screenshot you've provided, the image looks to be from your cache folder.

If you'd like to remove any data saved in your cache, you can do this by going through your settings and selecting 'Clear cache'.

If you need any help with this, please let us know what phone you're currently using and we'll be happy to help :smileyhappy:

SKYMAN513

Thanks for reply I got rid it after I took screen  shots thanks but now I know another way doing it now so thanks for that

SKYMAN513

@SKYMAN513 wrote:

Thanks for reply I got rid it after I took screen  shots thanks but now I know another way doing it now so thanks for that

@SKYMAN513 wrote:

When I go into the screen shot via the more option you can scroll up a bit Brexit says it was provided by the SMART CALL PROVIDER  function suggesting it came via a phone call that's one more thing that makes it more bizarre