cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Price Plan - How Can I Check My Allowance Balance?

adambrown
4: Newbie
hi chaps,

as a new vodafone customer i'm confused about how to quickly check how many minutes/texts/data i have left on my monthly plan. from my old orange phone i just dialed 150 - is there a way to do something similar?

cheers
9 REPLIES 9

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hello icemanbergkamp,

Thanks for your post on the eForum. Help with your question can be found at the below link:

How Can I Keep Track Of My Minutes Used?

If this doesn’t answer your query, let us know and we’ll get a member of the eForum team to investigate this further for you.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response

Hi sorry if I'm replying to the wrong thing but I'm new to this and couldn't figure out how to post a new query.

I'm trying to check my unbilled usage and have been for the last 2 weeks but it still has not been updated from the 31st March. I have usually been able to check it every couple of days and have never experienced such a delay in updates - only ever 48 hours or so. 13 days I consider to be excessive. Please advise.

Hi thedude9

Welcome to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I am surprised that you can't see an update for the last 3 days, so that we can look into this for you, I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we can then look into this for you.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

villafan144
i tried that and it works for minutes and txts but not for data? how do you check data useage?

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi villafan144,

There's an app available on the Market that will count your data usage.

If you're not keen on an app counting for you, then my only other suggestion is to import to Excel and using the AutoSum function to count this.

I'm unable to recommend any apps though I'm sure a helpful member of the forum would be happy to assist ;)

It's over to you, guys and gals.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

I have the same PROBLEM. I am sure that vodafone have this information so they can charge me when I exceed my allowance. And its more likely to happen if I cannot check it easily. 

Let have a wee look at the the big picture: I have one of the most advanced handset (e.g. nexus s), I have a decent plan that includes data allowance (500MB) and you want me to calculate my remaining data allowance in excel? The problem is that I do not have excel on my handset... 

Which link should I click or what number should I dial to find out my remaining data allowance? 

I'm amazed that vodafone don't offer this facility. I can see my unbilled usage (although it's 2 days out of date), but it doesn't total the data usage for me, and it's a pain to do it manually (not a simple AutoSum in excel as suggested, as the bill has a "Kb" suffix that means you have to manipulate it first to create a numeric before autosum will work). I thought I was joining the best network when I switched to vodafone, but I'm frequently disappointed by basics like this. Does anyone from vodafone respond to this forum and can take it on the nose?

cloud99

Hi villafan144,

There's an app available on the Market that will count your data usage.

If you're not keen on an app counting for you, then my only other suggestion is to import to Excel and using the AutoSum function to count this.

I'm unable to recommend any apps though I'm sure a helpful member of the forum would be happy to assist

It's over to you, guys and gals.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

I downloaded the app 3G watchdog and set it up on my first screen.

You can set it up to input your allowance along with dates that match your billing, this way you can see how much you have used and how much is left. It will also estimate how much you will use in that month based on usage.

It does not tell you how much Wi-Fi you have used like others, but to be honest does that really need to be known?

Debdwi
1: Seeker

This is an old thread, but I have had this problem and found that if I call 44555, I could get my data balance sent to me by text by pressing option 2. :Smiling: