Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 (VFD 900) messaging via Bluetooth

sirius
1: Seeker

My new Vodafone vfd 900 the ring tone is too low even on max setting and I keep missing calls.

Are there any ussd codes to set the ring tone volume higher ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

May I assume no case mauve hindering the speaker. 

Also any stick on display shield. 

Is the speakers free of any lint. 

Sometimes the volume controls are independent of when on a call volume so it's worthwhile double checking your phones settings. 

Is there a possibility that a drop has caused issues or water has got into the phone. You maybe able to check by googling where the water sensors are to see if they are tripped to usually a red colour. It's not always direct water from a pool of water that can cause this but also from rain or even a sudden change in temperature that can cause water droplets inside. 

Sometimes it's the ringtone itself that's chosen that's quiet. Have you tried choosing another to test. 

If you feel none of the above is relavant then the phone has a 24 month warranty wether on Pay Monthly or Payg so you could visit your most local Vodafone shop for them to take a look and if necessary if they supplied the phone to you can send it off for testing. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Hi

May I assume no case mauve hindering the speaker. 

Also any stick on display shield. 

Is the speakers free of any lint. 

Sometimes the volume controls are independent of when on a call volume so it's worthwhile double checking your phones settings. 

Is there a possibility that a drop has caused issues or water has got into the phone. You maybe able to check by googling where the water sensors are to see if they are tripped to usually a red colour. It's not always direct water from a pool of water that can cause this but also from rain or even a sudden change in temperature that can cause water droplets inside. 

Sometimes it's the ringtone itself that's chosen that's quiet. Have you tried choosing another to test. 

If you feel none of the above is relavant then the phone has a 24 month warranty wether on Pay Monthly or Payg so you could visit your most local Vodafone shop for them to take a look and if necessary if they supplied the phone to you can send it off for testing. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.