Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 850MHz GSM radio

JeromeL
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am trying to turn on the 850 MHz GSM frequency radio on the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6. Need to get the code to enter Service Mode please. Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeromeL

Unfortunately we don't have this information. As previous advised, contact the manufacturer, they'll be able to help you get this.

View solution in original position

17 REPLIES 17

hrym
17: Community Champion

Delving into this a bit further, it looks as though the ZTE Blade 6 is a dual-SIM device, so I'm wondering whether it is in fact the same thing.

Re-reading the thread, I see that what JeromeL actually wants is the code for Service Mode.   Is this something that Vodafone could in fact provide, @Colleen?

I also found a couple of references by Googling "ZTE service mode" which might help.   Bear in mind that you're on your own if it all goes horribly wrong! :smileywink:

@hrym,

Thanks for the follow up. The Vodafone Smart Ultr6 is in fact a single sim phone. The manual refers to a ZTE T22, but online I read that the Blade S6 is the same. I take your point that it could be or is a dual sim.

Yes you are quite right about my core request. The code for service mode is what I am lookng for. Checking online for the ZTE service mode codes, I had found the code *#*#197328640#*#* but it does not work on my phone.

Hence, my hunt for the service mode code that actually works with the Vodofone Smart Ultra 6 or ZTE T22.

J

hrym

Let's see if the Tech Team have access to that.

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @JeromeL

This isn't an option we can unlock. You'll have to get in touch with the manufacture and check if they're able to do this for you.

Sorry for an inconvenience.

hrym

The specific question was: do you have the code for Service Mode for this device.   Do you?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeromeL

Unfortunately we don't have this information. As previous advised, contact the manufacturer, they'll be able to help you get this.

hrym

Sorry, @JeromeL, we've done our best for you.  Looks like you'll have to persist with ZTE or see if there are any technical forums that have the info.

Thanks for your support.

I will follow up with ZTE.

Regards,

JeromeL