cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - bubbles under screen?

kicalu
3: Seeker

Hello, I was wondering if someone had the same problem as me. A week ago I've noticed that, overnight some kind of dirt / air bubbles went all around the edge of the digitizer. Touch works fine but it bugs me on sunny days, as I can't see the edges of the screen. What do you propose besides delivering it to the store from where i bought it?

There are some pictures attached, so you can see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for your answers.

P.S. Sorrry for my bad english, as I'm from Croatia.

5 REPLIES 5

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@kicalu It the phone is still under warranty it is best to return it to the store to get if professionally looked at.

Trying to remedy the problem yourself may result in you voiding the warranty.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @kicalu

Yeah that would bug me too. :Sad_face:

Make use of the 24 month warranty. 

Take Time / Date stamped pictures of the device to show the condition you sent it back in and one of it turned on. Ask the Vodafone employee to note its condition on their systems too. 

"Also make sure when sending your device for repair that you keep hold of your SIM. You also shouldn't send your memory cards, battery and/or back cover (if they're removable) - if these are included with your phone when it goes for repair we can't guarantee their return."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers @kids

I would return it, but the thing is, that the phone was bought by my friend that studies in Graz, Austria. It was bought from a local store called mylemon.at, so I guess the process of sending it to vodafone should go through them. I will try to contact my friend and ask him to deliver it for me. It's a shame that it happened, as the phone is not even 1 year old :/. Also i should note that the phone was not locked to any carrier. Will vodafone make a fuss of it, because I have read that they wont accept phones without vodafone SIM cards?

I will update you with how it goes. 

Thank you all for your replies.

Greetings from Croatia

kicalu

Ok guys, so just to notify you, I've sent the phone back, and because they couldn't fix it, they will ship mea  brand new one over the next few weeks. 

BandOfBrothers

A good outcome.  :Smiling:

Thank you for updating your thread. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.