Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Ultra 6 quick charge

twounique
2: Seeker
Hello!

Was thinking of grabbing a Vodafone ultra 6. On bit of a budget atm and I can't deny it looks like a great deal for the price. Plus I've been meaning to switch carriers.

A big factor and something I would like to ask is does the quick charge work yet as I seen posts from 2015 saying it wasn't enabled yet. Has that been updated and ready to use? My current phone HTC one its a constant struggle. Also it'd damages so doesn't help.

So is the quick charge working on the phone?

If so what charger should I get for it to help?

In general of in a high use day how many hours would I get from the charger?

And how long does it take to charge with quick on and quick off?

Thanks for reading and you're time.
4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @twounique

Is it the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 model ?

If so see message 5 from Vodafone in Fast-Charging-on-Vodafone-Smart-Ultra-6.

Charging times as well as usage times can vary and as such what the manufacturer states should only be taken as a guide. 

A good review with some battery stats in http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/vodafone-smart-ultra-6-1298105/review/3

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

twounique

Yes that is it. Thank you for the reply. However that Votafone post says it has and the review you posted says it has not got got quick charge. I read the phone can support quick charge however it wasnt enabled in 2015 (when that review was posted) reported by the phone owners. Strange when it is part of the selling points by votafone itself.

So i'm hoping a recent phone update since its been out a while has turned it on? Anyone know?

Maybe someone who has the phone can fill me in as it's imporant to me.

Thank for the review it helped on other info.

Any ideas guys?

63johnw

Hi, just text my mate who has one to ask and he says its not enabled on his, he said it was listed as having quick charge but its still not activated.

He says it does charge pretty quick though anyway.

BandOfBrothers

It maybe beneficial if local and convenient to pop into a Vodafone Store where the staff maybe able to help n

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.