Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodaphone Repairs

saqib2017
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, 

I sent my phone of for repair on the 9th of April from a vodafone store. It was centre to the repair centre and it shows on the online track as repair complete (13th April).  I then called up on the 27th after been told by live chat nurmerous times it will be dispatched in 24-48 hours, during the call i was told my device huawei nexus 6p was unable to be fixed and will be replaced by an upgrade the huawei p9 by no later than 3rd May.  I then rang up on third may as i checked online tracker and it hadnt been repaired and i then spoke to someone on live chat who said they will speak to their manager who will get back in touch with me in 24-48hours via email and offer some sort of incentive. I havent recived this email yet has been longer the 48 hours and to top this off i then called repair centre who told me that device will be dispatched by friday at latest and it still hasnt been dispatched. I am now considering cancelling but have been told i need to pay early cancellation fee even though i do not have a device.

Does anyone know if it is possible if i can pick the device up from the store as it is currently in stock?  Also what steps should i take to ensure that i recieve the incentives which i was told on live chat that i would recieve?

Thanks

Saqib

12 REPLIES 12

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Totally appreciate how frustrating this must be especially when a phone fails. 

The Vodafone Store will have its own pool of stock which will be for new contracts and payg purchases. 

Youll need to perservere with Vodafone Customer Services. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the advice

Will try vodafone customer once more and hopefully wont get same answer ethier 'wait 24/48 hours' or 'its been dispatched to store, go collected it'

BandOfBrothers

You're Welcome. :Smiling:

Please let us know how you get on. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

still getting same answer of 'wait 24 to 48 hours' , the repair centre have it in stock and are waiting for it to be dispatched nothing else can be done, will give it till wednesday before elscalting the issue.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@saqib2017

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Let us know how what's happening on Wednesday.

We'll be happy to chase this up for you if there's no further news.

Hi

I just rang up the repair centre and i have been told that the huawie p9 isnt actually in stock and they are still waiting on stock after being told last week and it would be dispatched.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@saqib2017 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Thanks, hopefully this will help with knowing what is actually happening with my device.

Seriously considering cancelling contract

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

So i got a call from the tech team stating that my device was at store and had been signed for yesterday evening, i call up before i went to the store to make sure that this was the case and was told it is definitly at the store and being signed for. So i arrive at the store only to find out its not at the store and it wasnt signed by anyone