Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodaphone is giving me run around regarding changing my note 7

robthebeard
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have repeatly contacted Vodaphone regarding the exchange of my Note 7 for another Note 7 due to the issues with the battery. I was happy to keep this phone as there seemed to be no issue with it. Samsung decided that it would be a great idea to restrict the charge so you could only charge your phone to 60% which as you can imagine greatly reduces the use of the phone when you are not near a power source. I have repeatly called Vodaphone to replace this devise only to be told many different stories or fairy tales around replacing phone ie we will be placing them in october, we can do it now, we will ring you back in 2 days or the latest we will texted you back in 30 mins with a date. All this has been going on for the last 6 days and more. Am I the only one being given the run around? if not please let me know. I feel that Vodaphone has been very unsupporting to me as they will not give a direct answer.

2 REPLIES 2

jaygrim
4: Newbie
Mate , I've been given so many different stories it's ridiculous. Vodafone don't give two ##~##.

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @robthebeard

The best way to get this resolved would be to call Customer services on 191 and request to speak to the ELR team as they deal directly with this issue.

Thanks,

Viki