Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail

Fran25
2: Seeker

I have changed to Vodafone but kept my old number. My voicemail is not working despite having been on to Vodafone 3 times. I am starting to get annoyed now as they are telling me it should be working. Any ideas

7 REPLIES 7

Fran25

I have changed to Vodafone but kept my old number. My voicemail is not working despite having been on to Vodafone 3 times. I am starting to get annoyed now as they are telling me it should be working. I have an LG K10.

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Fran25

There is support for voicemail on the link below.

How do I set up and manage my voicemail?

Try typing in ##002# to cancel all diverts followed by 1211 to turn on your voicemail service.

If there are still problems, it will be an issue with your voicemail box and this will be something live chat will be able to solve for you.

hrym

I assume this is a relatively recent port?   There are sometimes issues with voicemail and they can be fixed with a reset.  As the frontline customer service people haven't been able to fix it, hang on for the team here to pick up your post.   They'll take your details and should be able to investigate.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Fran25 We'd like to get your voicemail sorted for you.

I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly. Once we receive your details, a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Hi.

Did you get this sorted? I'm having the same issue.

Yes, eventually got it sorted. Had to go into Vodafone shop to do it. As the advice on the web chat didn't work. But, they got it going in the shop. Good luck

hrym

Shops have access to the same systems as Live Chat, so this should have been resolved by that route.  They may well have advised you of things you can try yourself.  Assuming you've tried 1211 to turn it on and 1210 to turn it off (doing them the other way round sometimes works), what's necessary is a system refresh/reset and this has to be done at the Vodafone end.  If you're talking to Live Chat, persist and ask them to do that.