Ask

Solution

Wi-FI Calling s7 edge

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

Hi

first of all I have read  many posts about this.but can't seem to find

my particular answer.

I have gone through the necessary steps to activate Wi-Fi calling.

But can not find it either through pressing the phone icon and the three dots in top right hand corner.

And then looked in more settings.. and that's just call barring.

There is CALLING+ at the bottom

Not sure if that is another term for it,

because I have it active and I'm not really sure what it is or does.

I have also gone into settings then application manager and scrolled down and the phone app doesn't  show.

But I have obviously activated as the screen shots show.

The other posts don't seem to update wether they have eventually found it or realised they might not be on the correct bundle or device.

can any one one give any direction  here please.

Live chat can not help as they can not see the device.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513 You're welcome. :smileyhappy:

Please let us know your reference number once you've submitted the form, and we'll chase this up - it'll look like [#12344556]. 

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513 Please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent.

Once you've done this, we'll take a look into your account from our side. 

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

Ok  Thanks for that

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513 You're welcome. :smileyhappy:

Please let us know your reference number once you've submitted the form, and we'll chase this up - it'll look like [#12344556]. 

adiwilko76
4: Newbie

Hiya m8, I had similar problems for ages then I read a solution on this forum and it worked for me. My phone S7 Edge SM-G935F International version purchased through a 3rd party company, so not directly from Vodafone. It's running Samsung own BTU firmware which I flashed myself through Sammobile and Odin. Back to my point about adding Wi-Fi calling, what I did is log on to My Vodafone account (not the app) through a browser, once logged on go to services and extras and once that page loads go to calling options and you'll see Wi-Fi calling option press it to drop down menu and if it's already enabled it'll show a a tick and green on sign, disable it turn it off and restart your phone immediately as soon as it restarts go back to the same Wi-Fi calling options page on My Vodafone and re-enable the option turn Wi-Fi calling back on and restart your phone again and go to phone 3 dots top right hand side scroll down to bottom and Wi-Fi calling should be there. Best I can think of to help you hope it works m8.