Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

calls going to voice mail

widgetwilk39
10: Established
10: Established

Why are all my calls going to voice mail and text telling me s I have a missed call,  please tell me what settings I have that are wrong

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ah ok. :Smiling:

Well the sequence of codes should work. 

However if you proceed with Cancel all Diverts this will also turn off Voicemail. 

You would need to turn it back On again. 

You could try turning voicemail off as per the info in this link to see if then you receive calls. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Using-our-network/Voicemail/897614252/How-do-I-set-up-and-manage-my-v...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Does your phone not ring at all. 

I ask because if it's going too fast to voicemail you can extend the time it does that. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Calls-texts-and-voicemail/Vodafone-call-features/40854185/How-do-I-in...

You could also try cancelling all diverts. 

Press Phone.Press Keypad.Key in ##002# and press the call icon.

Can you try an alternative phone. 

Current Phone  >

Hi, it does not ring at all, I know this is a stupid question, and sorry, but how do I get to the key pad to put those numbers in,

AnnS

Hi @widgetwilk39

If your phone does not ring at all, it more than likely connected to your network issue in North Walsham where the signal is poor and you will only have limited outdoor coverage on 2G only.

The best thing to do is to wait until you are in an area with better reception and see if it makes a difference.

If there is limited service at your home location, calls will be redirected to voicemail.

Thanks I only have it on 2/3G, and had a text from Vodafone yeaterday to say all was now working right,

Does normal service resume if you commute away from your local area ?

Current Phone  >

You should have an icon on your phones screen with typically a picture of a phone or phone handset. 

Tap that and type in those sequence of numbers. 

Current Phone  >

Yep found it, put in your numbers including all the * in the right place, it shows 'dialing' then it say invaled number

just done it again with the # and time and it says regestration succesful , tried calling from land line and no-go, still not right

Are you attempting to cancel all diverts or extend the ring time ?

Current Phone  >

Both I think, at the moment all my calls are going to voice mail and I get a text saying I have missed a call, so that needs to change,

also I would like it to ring for as long as possable before I answer it