cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

do customer service managers actualy call you back?

hath_man
4: Newbie
Im seriouslay sick of vodafone customer service or should i say lack of.

Asked to speak to a supervisor at 10am yesterday regarding a faulty product. Told i would get a call back before 3pm as i felt it was an urgent matter.
4 pm comes about in my break at work still no call so i call back only to be told that there was no call back logged so i demanded to speak to a supervisor at that point to only be told that it was not going to happen.. As i was at work in a short break i had to end the conversation.
2 hours later i try again to be told i have to wait 24 hours for a call back unhappy with this i argued that i should have already had a call back and at this point my case had been apparantly escelated however the 24 hours then become 48 hours... At this point i was so wound up i had to end the call.

2 hours lated after trying not to let this get to me i tried again to ask for an estimated time of call to then be told that i would have to wait at least 48 hours.. Would not tell me what point i was at in the cue. Could not explain why my first request had been logged and then went on to complain at me that the call had been 30 min long and we were going around in circles to the point i head someone in the background say "jesus christ" so obviousl some one else was listing in. The supervisor perhaps? Then after not being able to answer my questions they just decided to hang up on me.

Well vodafone.. U have lost 2 customers of over 5 years for this lack of service and understanding when help was required.

I dont think its right that any company should make you feel small and usless and have to be spoken to like you do t matter...

A very sad affair since i when i signed up with you all them years ago along with my girlfriend you were such a good reliable company
29 REPLIES 29

hath_man
All sounds like vodafone trying to just shrug off there resposeabilty to me.. Will wait and see now it has gone away to be checked and repaired

The whole attitude of the customer services is what has got me down. No one seems to care and its like there blaming you for the fault from the get go

I feel even more like that now ive been told that apparantly it looked like condensation on the camera lens tho the picture was fine and that it may not be covered under warranty.

The guy in the shop seemed more interested in checking for condensation rather than checking the fault i had outlined

hrym
17: Community Champion

No.  Seriously, go to Samsung on this.  It'll be quicker and you're more likely to get a satisfactory result.  If time and the efficacy of the repair are less important than your statutory rights, keep complaining about Vodafone.

hath_man
I went through vodafone as they had me backed in to a corner tho they said it should be back by the 11th.

Still concerend about this condensation thing.. A little strange to bring up and the whole action just seemed so natural to the member of staff like they always do this... Has me really worries that they will just now leave it in the shop give me a call in a week and just claim water dammage..

They have me so backed in to a corner and have made me feeling so small

AnnS

Hello hath_man

With such an expensive phone, its a shame you are did not take out insurance.  You would have been able to put in a claim for water damage and would have been able to get a replacement.

Although expensive on a month to month basis insurance is something to consider.

Hope Samsung can help and you will be able to get the phone repaired.

hath_man
Still now its 24 hours in and no call back from the manager!

hath_man
There is no water dammage i dont even know why they have brought this up.

Feels like a term there using to not do a repair :Sad_face: since no one in vodafone will do anything to help me

jeffkinn

I've already explained it to you. Every phone is checked for water ingression as a very first test. If the moisture strips have been activated then water has been in the device. This isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact and even if you cannot understand how that could have happened, it happened.

If they aren't activated then it hasn't happened and it won't be an issue.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Been waiting for a call back now for more than 24 hours from a supervising manager. First of all they tried calling the number with the faulty number even tho id give them a different number 3 times yesterday and was confirmed it was logged.

After discovering this at 3 pm today i call customer services after inserting the dud phones sim into mine and essing there was a missed 0808 number.. Chasing this up i contact vodafo e asap to inform them of the break down in comunication at there end and asked to confirm the correct number again and advised i will deffinatly get a call back tonight... Well silly me left work early took a shift change just so i could take the call when itwill be made today.

Gets to 7 pm and what a shock still no call.
I co tacted vodafone yet again to be told they have tried 2 to co tact me this evening and that my conserns will be passed on to a manager.

Lets be honest here vodafone we all know your call centre is in india and your managers are in the uk so why play the silly game of... They are on the other line.

I have now been told that i may get a call in the next two hours or i may get it in the morning..

After explaining im at work in the morning and cant take the call do vodafone care?
And lets be honest we all know im not going to get the call back tonight as its after 7 and no manager is gonna be working this late so why tell me this and not that they have made another error admit to it and then tell me that there is no way im gonna get a call tonight and its going to be when i cant take it so i then go into the whole 48 hour wait thing.

Does anyone at vodafone care about current customers or just the ones leaving? Because believe me im leaving in 2 month!

Since this has been removed i shall post it again so the world can see the shocking attitude of vodafone customer service

Been waiting for a call back now for more than 24 hours from a supervising manager. First of all they tried calling the number with the faulty number even tho id give them a different number 3 times yesterday and was confirmed it was logged.

After discovering this at 3 pm today i call customer services after inserting the dud phones sim into mine and realising there was a missed 0808 number.. Chasing this up i contact vodafone asap to inform them of the break down in comunication at there end and asked to confirm the correct number again and advised i will deffinatly get a call back tonight... Well silly me left work early took a shift change just so i could take the call when itwill be made today.

Gets to 7 pm and what a shock still no call.
I contacted vodafone yet again to be told they have tried 2 to co tact me this evening and that my conserns will be passed on to a manager.

Lets be honest here vodafone we all know your call centre is in india and your managers are in the uk so why play the silly game of... They are on the other line.

I have now been told that i may get a call in the next two hours or i may get it in the morning..

After explaining im at work in the morning and cant take the call do vodafone care?
And lets be honest we all know im not going to get the call back tonight as its after 7 and no manager is gonna be working this late so why tell me this and not that they have made another error admit to it and then tell me that there is no way im gonna get a call tonight and its going to be when i cant take it so i then go into the whole 48 hour wait thing.

Does anyone at vodafone care about current customers or just the ones leaving? Because believe me im leaving in 2 month

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What removed post are you on about??  The one that I merged with your existing thread on the same issue.???

Take a look here

You can find all your posts by clicking on your username.  Might I suggest that you get your facts right before casting aspertions.

And just a note, I will shortly be merging this new post with the existing your existing thread.

PWIAC