Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

Hint: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

400 Bad Request

Bad Request

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android

i need a puk code

SOLVED
View solved solution
1: Seeker

my phone keeps coming up with puk code ..

it wont let me do anything .i need a puk code quickly

View more options
  • Find other posts tagged with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi,

This help article here will explain how you can get your PUK (Phone Unlock Key) code Smiley Happy

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View more options
11 REPLIES

Hi,

This help article here will explain how you can get your PUK (Phone Unlock Key) code Smiley Happy

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View more options

i need a PUK code

View more options

hi....i need to a puk code number.......plz.....

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys, welcome to the eForum community!Robot Very Happy

redpages has beaten me to the punch earlier with his link, as it explains exactly how to get the PUK code and unlock your handset.

Just follow the instructions there - it's really quick and easy to do.Robot Happy

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options

View more options

Here is my problem.

Today my sim card got locked and it now requires my PUK code.  I come online to get my PUK code from my account. The account I have used for many months to communicate to customer services and on the eforums only for it to tell me I had to verify my identity so it was going to send me a code to the number that is NOW locked. So now I can't log onto my account to get the PUK code or chat to any assistants or post on the eforum so I have created another account to post this.  I have called 2 different vodafone customer service numbers. My first attempt ended when it said my phone number wasn't a valid mobile number.  The second number was an old number but phoning this number I was giving another number starting with 03333 I phone this number only to get as far as the automated service telling me their was a problem I had to call back later which i did and received the same message.  I have a vodafone shop just yards from my home so I thoght stuff it, I will just go in get the PUK code problem solved,,,, No it wasn't that simple. I was told they couldn't give me it... So much for them being customer service agents. I asked just out of curiosity the number I should phone and to my surprise. I was giving yet a different number from the ones I already called.  This didn't help me out whatsoever,  So can someone please tell me. How can I get my damn PUK code if all my attempts lead to dead ends.

View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You could try LiveChat via the contact us link at the bottom of this page.  You could also try calling 03333 040 191 again a bit later on.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button! Smiley Wink

View more options
Hi, just for information, the ability to get your PUK by logging into your account is no longer there on the new billing system.
View more options
I couldn't use live chat as i was being requested to verify my identity by using the code sent to my blocked phone and when I opened live chat box it wouldn't load all I got was // so I assume no account access means no live chat assistance. But I did however eventually got to spend to someone from the number and the only way I got to do that was choose the option of "thinking of leaving us" and I eventually got to speak to someone who then put me in the queue with the right dept after they assumed I was looking for the PAC code instead of the PUK. I eventually got my PUK code and everything is sorted. Just a shame things couldn't be straight forward.

Thanks for your reply. The phone number is the same number the shop assistant gave me.
View more options
Thank you can you show me the PUK CODE
View more options
Hi @Lanos you can't be shown the PUK code here, use livechat or call 191 to ask for your PUK.
View more options
400 Bad Request

Bad Request

400 Bad Request

Bad Request