Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

note 7

Helenamk3
4: Newbie

surprise surprise

phoned on tuesday to arrange exchange was told the phone would be here on friday.  (i did say this friday 23rd)  yes your phone will be here friday 23rd. :Smiling:

:Sad_face:   have now put in an official complaint regarding the service  as one person tells you one lie and anther tells you a different lie.

today in the complaints department  i have been told that they are no dates for the note 7 to be exchanged,  when you phone up and they fill in the form for you exchange, this get put in a  a pile for the vodafon managers to pick one up at a time and check the details before then phoning the customer  to arrange delivery

they have said it is going the be wed thurs before this is due to happen.

but as there are lots of wed and thursday in a month i dont know which month they will be talking about

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Helenamk3

I completely understand your frustration with this. How have you raised your complaint? 

Please keep us updated here. 

Cara

Helenamk3
4: Newbie
I googled vodafone complaints phone number gave them a call and told them everything they should get back to me by Tuesday if I am not happy with the result I can then take to obminsman

Hi @Helenamk3

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards, 

Meg-B

wait for this you are going to laugh

i phone the complaints department again  and told them of the   6 telephone  call to them regarding the note 7 exchange and to be told  everytime the order had been cancelled    but the order made on the 22nd  sept  is showing up but is not on the system for exchange    he told me to hold on a minute.

i did and guess what he did?

yes he cut me of and put me back through to orders 

spoke to a chap there and said i was on the complaints department  he said well you have been transfered to us.

he then said that  they are no note 7 in stock and will not be in stock untill  samsung sort out the battery issue.  he then said the back orders will then be dispatch.   i have told him mine is not a back order it is an exchange.

he was as usless as  a match under water.

i have also told him that i am now switching on the note 7 and using it and charging it using  the socket outside  so if it blows up  it wont damage anything but the phone.  so vodafone then can get a burned out phone in exchange

Hi @Helenamk3

I'm sending you a PM so that we can get this looked into.

Regards, 

Meg-B