Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No service after activating SIM

gemimaglasgow
3: Seeker

I've just upgraded to an iPhone 6 and attempted to activate my new SIM at 06:00 this morning. I still have "no service".....please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi, it can take 24 hours to activate, it can also take 48 hours for the team here to respond.

Try switching your phone off for 20 minutes then back on.

If it's still not active in the morning try livechat and see if they can sort it.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
Hi, it can take 24 hours to activate, it can also take 48 hours for the team here to respond.

Try switching your phone off for 20 minutes then back on.

If it's still not active in the morning try livechat and see if they can sort it.

BandOfBrothers
Hi

Another option is

Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.

Hope alls settled for you.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Did you get it sorted? how long did it take as i am 12 hours with no service!

Angelina187
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi
Upgraded to iPhone 6s this morning. Did the whole the sim swap thing online, my old phone is now deactivated but new one still says no service. The email I got from Vodafone when I did the sim swap said my new one would activate immediately on the old one deactivating! Still no service. Help please 😑

63johnw

Hi @Angelina187 it can take up to 24 hours for it to work. You can try switching your phone off for 20 minutes then back on, that sometimes helps.

Davesquadheavy
I called up and it turned out that they hadn't turned a bar off account. So I would double check. When they activated it took no longer then 10mins