cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wifi calling iphone6 plus (will it ever be available)

dingod
2: Seeker

I have just spoken to the tech team. Not very helpful. I get poor signal on 3 and 4G when insie my house. I phoned up to see about wifi calling on iphone 6 plus to be told it is not compatible at the moment. I asked if it will become available, she had no idea. She said my options where to upgrade or get sure signal or put my phone to 2G.

Will Wifi calling come phone iphone 6pus anytime soon as EE are already doing it.

4 REPLIES 4

dingod

How about looking after your existing and loyal customers. I get very poor signal in my house and use the phone for work. i have 4 mobile contracts with. 

Rather than just trying to get new customers or making existing customers upgrade, why dont you look after us.

I have spoken to the texch team and my ownly options at the moment are to upgrade/buy a sure signal or change by phone to 2G whenever in the house.

NOT VERY GOOD SERVICE

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We’re working on adding other top phones.

You can find the latest news & register your interest here: vdfn.co/1Jtv7qB 

This doesnt help for the time being though. Once again Vodafone seems to be more interested in getting new customers rather than looking after there existing customers. How hard would it be to implement it at the same time as the new iphone ..

COME ON VODAFONE GT YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Loyal customers are what you need you are just lucky we get tied into contracts otherwise i would have left by now and moved all 4 of my phones to EE by now

This is a very poor repsonse!

Why only the iPhone 6s? The iPhone 6 has the same wifi calling features, and when you announced support for wifi calling, the 6s hadn't been announced!

EE, 3 and O2 all offer wifi calling in some guise for customers with an iPhone 6.

EE and 3 (I don't know about O2) also offer free femtocells to customers that need them. Why does Vodafone think that charging £70 is acceptable?

The customer service representative was less than helpful blaming Apple for lack of wifi calling support on the iPhone 6 which isn't true, and telling me that I need to activate 2G calling on my phone for use at my house even though this is already done on my phone.

She insisted that because her website said that I should have 2G coverage at home, that my phone didn't have this activated. She would not believe realy world over a website. Appauling!

Pull your finger out, Vodafone!