You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
mim_je

2GB BT Openzone Wifi

my username and password for BT Openzone WIFI I assume is my Vodafone one, but I can't seem to get it to work.  Can someone help?

Thanks
Chelle

Message 1 of 2 (9,560 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Re: 2GB BT Openzone Wifi

[ Edited ]

Hi mim_je,

What exactly is happening when you try to connect to BT Openzone? If you can talk us through what you're seeing and what happens, this will help us to pin down the issue.

Can you also check BT's Openzone hotspot map to ensure that the location you are trying to connect in is one of the BT Openzone hotspots (in red) and not a BT FON premium hotspot, which aren't included.

Finally, if you haven't previously, can you ensure that your BT Openzone Wi-Fi allowance is fully activated by logging on here? This particular login link may look like the usual My Account login, but it also pushes through any incomplete activation.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (9,510 Views)