Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4g coverage on iPhone 5s

NIGE81
1: Seeker

Hi

I have an iPhone5s, which I have had since January 14, which I was unable to get 4G coverage until recently. My wife is with Vodafone and can get it with her Samsung Galaxy S5.

I spoke with someone about 4weeks ago to resolve the issue and they added a 4G bolt-on free of charge (absolutely brilliant) but I was still unable to get access to 4G. I rung back up a week later and they said I would need a new sim card and they would send me one. No sim came, so phoned back up and someone had placed the order incorrectly, so a new nano card was received yesterday (30th April). I sim swapped it next away but this was done incorrectly even though I followed the instructions on the website and still no access to 4G.

I have spoken to the Technical Support Team, who didn't really understand my query and "fobbed me off" till tomorrow. Even though there was no issues with the coverage, they are busy fixing the issue.

I am getting really fed up of the service with vodafone and I really want to stay with them, as I don't think there is a better coverage out there but I just want someone to resolve what has taken weeks of phone calls and waiting around on the phone.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in resolving the issue.

Nigel 

1 REPLY 1

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

What trouble shooting have you been through on the phone itself?

Are you sure that 4G hasn't accidentally been switched off in settings?

Have you hard reset the phone by pressing the home and sleep buttons ignoring all prompts until the Apple logo appears.

If none of that works you can reset all settings or even connect to itunes and set up the phone as a new phone.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png