Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

All calls are now chargeable - Message since upgrade

wobbler147
4: Newbie

Hi,

hope a mod can help, I upgraded to the 4s on Friday and now in my online account in the section 'What you've used since your last bill' it says 'All calls are now chargeable' and it is showing 0 minutes left. It is showing my new tariff and I have only made one call since Friday!

I'm assuming there's an error somewhere but I don't want to be charged for any calls :Sad_face:

5 REPLIES 5

wobbler147
4: Newbie

I realise you have your hands full at the moment but could a moderator get in touch please?

Many thanks.

It's perfectly normal, you are usually unable to view unbilled mins straight after a price plan change

Hi wobbler147,

funbunny is spot on. When you upgrade, the new plan kicks in on a pro-rata basis, which means that the systems for checking your usage cannot confirm exactly what is left to uase until the next billing cycle starts. Once that happens, everything will be back to normal.

The charging system can tell the difference between charged and inclusive calls, though, so you won't be charged until you go over unless the call is non-inclusive.

Dave

GillConn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Am I regestered

Hi @GillConn ,

Please let us know if there's something we can help with.

Thanks,

Ian