Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple iPad Air 2

Vaux1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Just wondering if anyone knows when the new iPad Air 2 will be available to pre order or buy on contract with Vodafone I know apple already let you pre order when buying from them but I'm looking to take one out threw a Vodafone contract as soon as possible ? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You'd be best keeping an eye on the Vodafone Social Blog for any news on when the new iPad will be coming to Voafone.  It may also be worth keeping an eye on Tablets section of the store.

PWIAC

revser007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Seems like never. I've had my order taken 3 times already - that's 3 weeks after they didn't want to as system showed 'out of stock' - that's whilst online shows clearly 'in stock'. Then a cheerful guy told me that all is great and I can now get it within 2-4 days. Yeah right.... all I got was a text confirming the order going through. My plan has already started and I am paying for data - just missing an iPad :Smiling:

Then 2 more times I was told that order will now be pushed through and that iPad is now in stock. Well, seem like the day after they push it through, it dissapears from their warehouse. Seriously sick of being told lies all the time. You either have it or you don't. I've been with Vodafone for more than 10 years now - seriously dissapointed!!!