You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
abbsy5

Billing/allowance

Just read price plans for the iPhone 4s, and the £41 a month (24months) plan has more than what I actually get and I pay that price.

I get 600mins, Unlimited texts and 500mb data allowance...

However, the price plan online says 900mins, unlimited texts and 1gig of data?

I think it may be because I upgraded? But why would it be fair that I get less than others for the same price?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (3,330 Views)
Rank 25: Tutor IV
shinwar

Re: Billing/allowance

Hi abbsy5
unfortuantely its down to the deal u agreed at the time
if u take out a contract and then at a later date see a cheaper one
on most occasion u cant change it
also the iphne plans tend to be a bit more expensive thab the others
its alwsys worth getting in touch with customer service to see if they are willing to help
ta

shin
Message 2 of 4 (3,319 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
abbsy5

Oh I totally understand that, however I was told all iPhone plans are fixed so everyone else would be on the same as me, but it seems not! lol!

Message 3 of 4 (3,303 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi abbsy5,

All the deals available on the iPhone would be the same for new and upgrading customers. The plans may change over time, though, and they are also slightly different on 18 or 12 month contracts.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at what can be done for you, but I cannot guarantee anything.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (3,290 Views)