Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklist iPhone 4s

123samosa
2: Seeker

How do I check to see if my phones been blacklisted?

15 REPLIES 15

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  They don't seem to care at all the inconvenence this is cauing to my life and business - abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and I bought it as part of an upgrade through vodafone.  According to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Completely unacceptable.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?  

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now on my neary upgraded iphone 4.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  They don't seem to care at all the inconvenence this is cauing to my life and business - abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and I bought it as part of an upgrade through vodafone.  According to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Completely unacceptable.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?  

I have been blacklisted for over 10 days now.  Despite repeatedly contacting vodafone to get back on the network by phone, in person and through their online chat service I have not been reconnected.  They don't seem to care at all the inconvenence this is cauing to my life and business - abysmal customer service.  I have not reported my phone as stolen, and I bought it as part of an upgrade through vodafone.  According to a phone assistant it is due to a 'system glitch'.  I have received no resolution or full apology for what is the organisation's error.  Completely unacceptable.  Is anyone out there at Vodafone who even cares?  

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

christina86- for goodness sake please stop spamming the forum.

You might have a serious issue but that does not give you the right to spam the board with the same message over and over again and in some cases re-energising threads that are many months old.

It won't get your problem solved any quicker and makes it worse for everyone else.

Also it is against the forum T&Cs so please stop.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Hi christina86,

I really want to see this sorted for you, so click here to get us your details and we'll find out exactly what is happening for you.

On an aside, we see all the posts customers make and respond to them all as quickly as possible. We do ask that customers don't post repeatedly, though, as it can spread your query over multiple threads. That creates confusion as to what has been done already and it slows down our ability to respond to everyone.

Dave

Peterpolo
Imei Cheker