Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blocked iphone 5s

Routk
2: Seeker
I have contacted vodafone by calling 191 today. Vodafone blocked my phone due to mobile data usage as I was on holiday - they did not inform me they were doing this and the mobile limit email that is automatically entered into when taking on a contract was not sent through to myself from vodafone. The team have told me this will be rectified and the coatings removed and for the phone to be unblocked but how long does this take ? It has been around an hour and a half at the moment ?

Thanks

Kathryn
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Have you tried turning the phone off and on or urn airplane mode on and off to reboot the connection if they have said the block has been lifted.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Routk
I have tried your suggestion but this has still not worked. I have contacted Vodafone again on 191 and they say the block has been removed - they did have difficulty understanding my query. It has nearly been a week now since my phone was blocked and I am becoming increasingly frustrated that I cannot still send text messages and need this resolving ASAP - any further suggestions ?

Thanks

Kathryn

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Routk 

I'm sorry to hear this isn't resolved. Please check roaming is still turned in your phone settings. Our support pages will help with this. 

Alternatively, speak to Live help so that we can check this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay