You are here:

Apple

Ask a question:
Rank 7: Helper I

Content control has suddenly re-appeared

I have had my account for quite a while now, I have had my 16Gb iphone 4 since launch more or less and content control has not been a problem, so why then has it suddenly re-appeared today?

I have already removed this from both lines on my account, but to add insult to injury, I am now being told that for the first time I remove content control I will be asked to prove my age.  Not only this but I will be charged £1 for the privilege, albeit I will get £2.50 back into my VF account.

My question is why the hell should I given that I have already removed the.

I know you are going to tell me that you cannot discuss account specific issues on here but I am so frustrated right now and customers services is shut.  Can someone please have a look and get this sorted for me support?

iPhone 5
iPhone 5s tbc
iPad 2 and 4
Message 1 of 2 (4,857 Views)
Rank 11: Helper V

Re: Content control has suddenly re-appeared

I had the same issue. Just go in to a Vodafone Store and ask them to remove it, they did for me with no questions or fee.

191 aren't great for things like that

Message 2 of 2 (4,823 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Help and Support
My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up