Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data Failure

als2271
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The data on my iPhone 5s (provided by the Freedom Freebie plan) has flat out stopped working. It was okay a couple of hours ago, but now I cannot do anything using data. My iMessage has stopped working (though it wasnt really working properly before) and I can't load any pages. I also can't connect to wifi. My phone, however, makes calls and I am able to text (only) UK numbers.I know for a fact I have barely used my alloted data for the month too.

It keeps telling me to turn on my cellular connection, but it IS on, and it also keeps telling me to use wifi, but i CAN'T.

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Does the WiFi hotspot that you are connecting to actually work?  Can other devices connect to it?

It does sound like it could be an issue with your handset but we need to narrow down where problem is first.

PWIAC

Yes the wifi works. In zones with no wifi, I cannot do anything with my data.

I also went to call the Vodafone store on Oxford St. to see if I went in to see if I could get it sorted out but a voice recording came on and said I had used all of my credits. I just checked, and I have used about 3 of 500 minutes of talk.

I don't know what the problem is!

Hi @als2271

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can take a look at your account, get in touch with Live help.

Cheers,

Laura