Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I make a formal complaint?

slhowell78
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'd like to make a formal complaint about the service I have received from Vodafone. I reported a problem with my iPhone last summer, I wasn't receiving any internet data. I was told to go into a store and ask them to change the SIM. I did that and still had the same problem. The phone was then sent off to be repaired, it was sent back saying there was nothing that could be done. I once again went into the store, they tried my phone with a SIM from their working iPad and it was receiving a 3G signal. I was given a replacement SIM and told it would work. I got home and updated the settings, and no internet. A friend of mine mentioned that the problem could be the Vodafone settings for my phone. I rang customer service today, and asked them to check this, which they did and now the phone works fine. I would like to know why this wasn't detected 8 months ago when I first reported the problem. I have had to go all this time with a barely functioning phone, still paying £47 a month. I expect a response from someone senior to discuss this further.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Avenues are via http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @slhowell78

I’m sorry to hear how long this has taken to get resolved.

We can look into this and get it fed back.

Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Thanks,

Gemma