Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to transfer contacts from old Blackberry to iPhone 5C

fgreenman
2: Seeker

I have upgraded from a Blackberry and have my new iPhone 5c, with its new tiny sim, but now I am stuck.

The nearest Vodaphone shop is about 20 miles away so I cannot get there in the near future. How should I transfer all my contacts from my old sim to the new one?

I have not yet carried out the 'sim swap' ie still using old Blackberry...

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi. There's a number of ways you can do it and a few guides scattered around the internet if you google 'move BlackBerry contacts to iPhone'.

One option is here on XDA Developers' forum

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Thank you, that looks very straightforward to follow, will give it a go.

corawhiteyh

To transfer contacts from blackberry to iPhone, firstly install the BlackBerry® Desktop Software on your computer and backup your data to computer. Then use mobile transfer to move the contacts.

You software is not working, corawhiteyh!

Insteadly, you may follow this guide to achieve it with Phone to Phone Transfer

GUIDE: How to Transfer Contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone

guoleo
4: Newbie

Actually, it's not difficult to transfer contacts from old Blackberry to iPhone 5C. After we connect both of them to computer via usb cables, we can use phone transfer tool to help us transfer contacts between them directly from computer. 

I have idea to transfer Blackberry messages to iPhone

All you need is install a app , which can help you transfer data from Blackberry to iPhone when your phone has been connected to computer ,like the Phone To Phone Transfer app , which supports transfer messages ,contacts ,photos,music between Android phone to iPhone 

Since iPhoen and Blackberry phone varies in many aspects, it's not easy to move from Blackberry to iPhone. If that's what you're worried about, you're in the right place. Here's a useful Phone to Phone transfer, helping you transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone.