Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I need my iphone unblacklisted

baitona
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am a vodafone customer, I was using my "SimFree" iphone on the Vodafone network for years, however when i lost it, i reported it to the network and they blacklisted it .

Now I found my iphone, can you advice me how to remove the blacklisting, and to be able to use the phone again?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Ring 191 customer services.

Or from a landline 03333040191 For contract customer

Or 03333048069 for payg customer

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

As longer as you are the registed owner of the device, according to Vodafone's systems, you will be able to call 191 from any Vodafone handset or 03333 040 191 from any UK phone and ask them to remove the blacklisting.

PWIAC

jeffkinn
And as long as you didn't make an insurance claim

Jeffkinn_Sig.png