Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Calls on iPhone 5 going straight to Voicemail

katherinelau
2: Seeker
Hey, I've had real trouble with my phone today!! Incoming calls are not coming through and going straight to voicemail and had no record of missed calls, despite having full signal etc. I asked colleagues at work to call me which all came through fine, but they were sat right next to me.. I have not got call forwarding on or anything and texts and iMessages are working fine. Please give me some advice!!

Thanks
Katherine
253 REPLIES 253

1penelope
Hey mark
Know it sounds silly but in settings has your "do not disturb" been put on. I didn't realise mine was on as everything was working fine if I was using the phone but if the screen was off no calls were getting thru. Screen would activate to tell me I had missed a call and if the person called straight back it would come thru because the phone was active. It solved my issues.

1penelope
Hi all my phone was going straight to answer phone when I first got it but not always! I realised that if I was using the phone ie Facebook or emails or kindle it would ring and I could answer it but at all other times it would not ring then come up with a missed call message. I resolved mine by turning the "do not disturb" off which when setting up my husband had turned on thinking it would be the same as iPad and not to be getting emails and notifications through the night as I use my phone as alarm clock too. He didn't realise that when the phone was idle with blank screen (not the pin code page) it disables calls too! Hope this helps you too as my phone is fine now

1penelope
Hi James I'm on iOS 6.4 and its saying its up to date. Can't be certain if it was happening before any software updates but mine was solved by do not disturb deactivated

Griffin13
I've had my iphone 5 for 4 months had 3 number changes a sum change and a new handset and my calls are still not coming through! I was told that I could not get an iPhone 5c 'at the moment' as there is still stock of the 5's somewhere in the world and until they are gone I am not able to get a different phone despite the hassle I've had .. I'm locked into a contact with this horrible device for another 20 months and in seriously loosing patience !!!

gbroti
3: Seeker
My postcode is SG8 5HA.
I took my phone into the store where I got it & the person I dealt with said he has had the same problem. He changed the SIM card for me, but still having the same issue. Someone has tried to call me over the past 2 days & keeps getting voicemail. Doesn't ring at all & I have a full signal.

vics
Dear thech support! There is an obvious falt with iOS 7 working on iphone 5 on vodafone. Let's be honest and admit that.

gbroti
I took my phone back to the store where I upgraded. The person I spoke to who is having the same problems & thinks it might be to do with vodafone going from 3G to 4G. He also changed my SIM card & still the same problems. In fact am getting text messages through days late also!!! Am thinking of going to the press & see if they're interested in reporting this!!!! So fed up now.

minibelle
4: Newbie
The code ##002# comes up with invalid on my handset

WitneySi
OX281BS