Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming calls on iPhone 4S going straight to voicemail

finchley
4: Newbie

I've had this problem for a while now. I see there is a long list of people with iphone 5's with the same complaint. Have tried the usual answers eg Do not disturb On, sending ##002# and 1210 and 1211 etc all to no avail. Can anyone at Vodafone come up with an answer?

4 REPLIES 4

finchley
4: Newbie

Ok. Further to my previous message (and getting desperate) I thought I would try switching off my Vodafone Sure signal in the house. Hey presto. As well as receiving a call from my son's mobile I am now also able to dial 121 and get through to answerphone and other dialled numbers. It seems, somehow, Sure was blocking all of this even though the Sure signal was showing ok and my phone had a full strength Vodafone signal.

I suppose I will now have to see what happens when I switch the Sure box back on!!

Hi @finchley

I’m glad you’ve managed to get this sorted now. Let us know how you get on when you switch the Sure Signal back on.

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

To answer your question I turned the Sure signal back on straight away and everything worked fine. However the next day the Sure signal dropped out with just a steady red. This hasn't happened for several months. I've just managed to resync it today. Has there been some sort of outage in the last few days?

By the way I recently had a text from Vodafone to say the signal in my area had now been improved. I haven't noticed any difference and definitely still need the Sure box in my house to get a connection.

Hi @finchley,

There has been an issue with some IP addresses and Plusnet users.

If you're facing more issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks, 

Matt B