Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ipad due for Upgrade

The_Chef
4: Newbie

Hi 

Im hoping someone from VF can help me.

I have 2 ipads on contract with VF and one has an upgrade date of today, when i log on and go to upgrade it tells me I am eligible but doesnt give me the option to upgrade my ipad 2 to an Ipad air/mini that I would like to, it only gives me options to upgrade to a phone for some reason.

I wonder if someone could contact me if it is possible to upgrade to an ipad air

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

No automatic reply and also nothing showing in sent messages on the forum, I clicked reply to the link above as requested

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If you didn't get a reply and it is not lurking in your junk mail folders, it is possible that the message didn't get through.  As you are using a secure messaging form, it won't show in your Private Messages as these are 2 seperate systems.

I would recommend that you resend the message. A few tips for you, type the body of the message out before going onto the form and copy and paste it across - this will prevent the form from timing out.   Also, once you send the message, post the reference number back here so that the eForum Team can trace your message.

PWIAC

Hi The_Chef,

I can't find your email.

Please can you resend the email?

I'll send you link again, which you can find here.

You can also speak to the team on 191 free of charge from your Vodafone mobile.

Thanks.

Ian

completed, hopefully its worked this time

Hi The_Chef,

Could you let me know the reference number you've had in the auto reply? It'll look like [#7xxxxxx].

I can't see any emails that have come through to us from your registered eForum address.

Thanks,

Matt B

ive had no auto reply whatsoever, not sure what is going wrong but not at this end as i followed the instructions and clicked send

resent, lets see what happens

now ive had an auto reply with 7350882 as the number

Hi The_Chef,

I've checked and we've received the email.

We'll be in touch as soon as we reach it.

Thanks.

Ian