Support:

Apple

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
calrud

Ipad free sim payment issue

Hi there

I have recently purchased an ipad and have a one of your mobile internet micro sims with a view to using £5 for 250mb deal. However when i try to set up my account it only gives an option to pay using visa and mastercard. Is there anyway I can use a maestro card as i don't own a visa or mastercard? thanks

Message 1 of 2 (2,228 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Re: Ipad free sim payment issue

Hi calrud,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately we don't currently support Maestro for PAYG top ups I'm afraid. There are many other ways for you to add credit to your number such as our stores, over the phone on 08700700191 or even via most cash points on the high street.

Is it just topping up you're struggling with or are you unable to activate the line itself at this point? If it's the latter, feel free to contact my team by following the instructions I've sent via Private Message. You can find your PM inbox here. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (2,191 Views)