Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5 blacklisted

natasha90x
2: Seeker
Hi, I reported my phone as lost/stolen and therefore my IMEI was blocked I have since had my phone returned to me. I wanted to get this unblocked so I can continue to use this handset upon calling customer services with great difficulty I was told to fill in a form to get this done so I did, I then recieved an email back saying you cannot unlock my phone as it is blacklisted. I do not want my phone to be unlocked to all networks I simple want the blacklist taken off it so I can continue to use it can someone please assist as I really do not want to call back up.
4 REPLIES 4

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

If you leave your post on the forum a member of the Tech team will be able to pick it up and send you a link to contact them so they can sort this out for you.They usually take 24-48 hours to get to a post so it although you do not really want to call again it may be worth giving CS another ring and hope that the person you speak to has a better understanding of what you require. Also when calling maybe say it is blacklisted rather than blocked, that my emphasise what you want.

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi natasha90x,

Welcome to the eForum.

If you get in touch with us here, we’ll look into this.

Thanks,

Sarah

natasha90x
Hi

Thanks for the reply I tried to follow your instructions and received this email back.

We don’t use this email address anymore, so our advisers won’t get your message. Don’t worry, you can chat to an adviser online instead – they’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The reason that you have that message is because you have put something other than the special code you were given into the subject line.  Please try and send the message again.  I would advise typing out the message in advance and copying it into the form.  Also, make sure you use only the 6 character code in the subject line.  Don't add any spaces, letters, or words, just use the following format: ABC123

PWIAC