Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 6 upgrade

phil-stacey1
2: Seeker

Hi, I currently have the iphone 4s and wondered if there is a way of Vodafone notifying me when the Iphone 6 comes out rather than me keep checking - my contract is currently on a 1 month rolling basis after a 24 month expired?

Also if the Iphone is released in September (as predicted) what is the likely trade in price i would get for my model, good condition, no scratches and in white?

Thanks

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Hi there

If you want to keep updated just keep an eye on the main Vodafone website or their blog. There may be a way of registering for updates closer to the launch but that will only be available closer to the time.

You'll also have to wait until the phone is launched as trade in prices may change between now and then.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
Hi there

If you want to keep updated just keep an eye on the main Vodafone website or their blog. There may be a way of registering for updates closer to the launch but that will only be available closer to the time.

You'll also have to wait until the phone is launched as trade in prices may change between now and then.

PWIAC

vodafonesteve
Thanks for asking this, I'm in the same situation with iPhone 4s :Smiling:

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The Apple event is now scheduled for September 9th and everyone assumes that the next iPhone will be launched. At that same time they'll announce when it or they will be available for sale. You won't get any information from anyone prior to September 9th so check back after that.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png