You are here:
Ask a question:
Tech Team
DaveCD

Re: Iphone 3GS Unlock Status?

Hi bugsym1

Thank you for your post and I am sad to see you are still experiencing difficulties.:smileysad:

I can see that Simon has responded to your email and we hope to have this resolved very soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 41 of 46 (4,889 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
bugsym1

finally my phone is unlocked and up and running,just wanted to thank all involved for all your help in resolving this matter,

thankyou everyone

bugsy

Message 42 of 46 (4,808 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi,

If you have any comments for any of the team please complete our short feedback survey.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 43 of 46 (4,802 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
sidhantmehta

[ Edited ]

Hi guys, 

I am too facing the same problem, my reference number is: 500625.

I am trying to come onto Tesco mobile and i did as the email had said and i never got any note on iTunes to say it has been unlocked. 

I got my email on 20/6/12.

Please if you could help me on this matter it would be highly appreciated 

Also my phone is iPhone 4

Message 44 of 46 (4,545 Views)
Rank 33: Scholar II
kids

sidhantmehta wrote:

Hi guys, 

I am too facing the same problem, my reference number is: 500625.

I am trying to come onto Tesco mobile and i did as the email had said and i never got any note on iTunes to say it has been unlocked. 

I got my email on 20/6/12.

Please if you could help me on this matter it would be highly appreciated 

Also my phone is iPhone 4

Generally it takes up to seven working days for Apple to process the unlocking. It is unclear if Vodafone send the email when they ask Apple to unlock the phone or when Apple confirm it is unlocked, I suspect the former. Connect the phone to ITunes each day with you TESCO ( or any non Vodafone) sim in it to check the unlock status.
Message 45 of 46 (4,535 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi sidhantmehta,

I'll pop you a PM so we can see what has happened for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Please also ensure that you connect the handset physically to your PC or MAC with a new Tesco SIM installed to confirm the unlock.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 46 of 46 (4,515 Views)
iPhone 6

iPhone 6

Bigger than bigger

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Stand out from the crowd

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Need more credit?

Top Up

It's easy to top up online.

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Earn Rewardz points every time you top up.