Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone blacklisted

lex84
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good morning all,

First, i'm from France and sorry for my english, my apology...

Two month ago, i bought an iphone 5s by ebay and it is simlock vodafone. I tried to make search about this and i found that the iphone is blacklisted but not stolen not lost mode, so i don't understand? Someone can help me? what is the process to solve my issue? please, thank you for your help...

Best regards

5 REPLIES 5

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

You should raise a dispute with eBay to obtain a refund.

There are many reasons for a phone to be blacklisted and your problem is that only the person who blacklisted it can apply for the blacklisting to be removed.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @lex84

Vodafone won't be able to give you any advise or support. If you have been sold a blacklisted phone, this will be between you and the seller.

You need to raise a dispute through PayPal, report the seller and get your money back that way.

Thanks all for your quick reply, the problem is that when i bought it, it was said that the iphone was locked to vodafone and the seller don't want to refund me, he said me that the phone was not stolen, not lost mode like he said in ebay so, i knew what i bought...

I tried to use some kind of Rsim but not efficient...so now i have just an ipod.

Thank you everybody for your help :Winking_smiley:

kids

Whatever the seller told you it matters not. If the phone is blacklisted your are entitled to a refund under the eBay protection scheme.

Contact Ebay and only deal with the buyer through them.

ok i will do it.

Have a nice day