Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is hullomail free with Vodafone ?

wsc9005
4: Newbie

Is there any additional fees for using hullomail with Vodafone Pay Monthly ?? such as voicemail diversion etc ... Cheers !

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey wsc9005,

Thanks for your post about HulloMail.

I'm afraid this application isn't a Vodafone supported one and therefore the information about it is very limited apart from what's available from their own website.

HulloMail

The indications are that any voice calls that are diverted to HulloMail will be deducted from your inclusive allowance of minutes.

Cheers,

Lee

DO NOT USE Hullo mail on Vodafone,

Everytime a call is diverted to voicemail the app will ring your voicemail service EVEN if no message is left.

This happened to me and it used 84 minutes of my 300 minute price plan, as the 1-3 second calls are classed as a minute (Minimum charge).

I have rung Vodafone and there is no chance of getting the minutes back,

Kyle

I am using Hullomail and it is working fine, I am aware it uses inclusive minutes when the called are diverted to your hullomail voicemail, does that really matter when especially when I am on a unlimited price plan.  Also there are different ways of setting up the notification e.g  alert on the Hullomail app or messages forward to email account.  If you having issue, then you did not set it up properly or you didnt read the guide carefully in how this voicemail system works. 

I have to say it is much better the the default Vodafone voicemail services, especially when you get so many message, you get a chance to filter the messages and delete the ones you don't intend to listen to. I am happy to pay 50 pence per month use this service. I also like to set up different greeting for different telephone numbers. 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Try On Voicefeed. I found this to be a much better option and far more flexible the Hullomail. The app is free and does use minutes from your available minutes and data from your internet allowance but I've noticed any real in roads into my allowances. The app is free but some of the more useful features cost £5.99 a year.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png