Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lack of customer service !

Wildrose100
2: Seeker
I have recently got a new iPhone 5c and I activated my new sim online as per a guidance video from Vodafone, however on the website it said that it would be active either instantly or 12hrs later, I am now 18hrs into the activation process only to ring Vodafone and to be told it will take 48hrs, I've been passed from one thing to another and been told so many different versions it's unacceptable, I even went on the live chat and the guy on there was of no help ! Really considering going to another phone company !
2 REPLIES 2

John131979
Hi Wildrose100.

Please look at my message (below) as to my situation too so your not alone and the worst thing is im still waiting for it to activate!!!!

I have recently upgraded my phone to a sony xperia z3 this was last tuesday. The lady in the vodafone shop activated my new nano sim and said id be connected to network by the end of the day. It is now sunday (5 days later) and my new xperia is still sitting there not connected. I have rang vodafone numerious times and each person said itll be done in 24 hrs Yeah right!!!! Why does it take this long? Surely this isnt the vodafone way, ive been with you for some years now and am beggining to think why have i renewed with you? I bet other tariffs dont take this long? Can someone suggest what the hell is going on?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @John131979 and @Wildrose100

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear the issues you're both having with this. 

Please speak to our Live help team and we'll check your accounts to see what's happening. 

Thanks, 

Amanda