Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile phone found

ClaireCarter
1: Seeker
I found an iphone 4 which belongs to one of your customers. The phone is locked with a passcode so I cannot contact them. If I give you the SIM card number can you contact them to inform them? They must live local to me as my bf found it in the park v close to where we live. Thanks Claire
9 REPLIES 9

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Claire,

Many thanks for your post here and you honesty, it definitely is refreshing to see.

So that we can get in touch with you I have sent you a PM, please can you take a look at this and I will be able to get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

Now thats is refreshing to see.

Honesty is in such short supply nowadays and some finders of such a high end smartphone would not have the first thought of taking the time to register on here and attempt to return it to their original owner.

If they have findmyiphone activated then they may already know where abouts you are.

Lets hope they give you a small reward !

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi Claire,

Many thanks for your time on the phone today.

I’m pleased that we were able to get everything sorted with your help.

Kind regards

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Kudos to Claire...!

What a Gem of a young Lady 🙂

I think it would be a nice gesture if Vodafone were able to offer Claire a small gesture, in light of the lengths she has gone to in returning a valuable Smart Phone to one of your Customers.

A real opportunity for some positive publicity...!

Wink.gif

RetiredTom
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Claire, the guys here have just pointed out this post to me, how incredibly kind of you to go to the effort to return the phone! Thank you very much for doing this, and have a great weekend :Smiling:

Tom

Well done Claire!! Nice to no there are some honest people out there

Are you a Vodafone customer if so I hope a somthing can be sorted to thank you for this

If the owner is like me they would of been lost with out it.

Welldone

thumbs up.gif

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi, you could drop the phone off at a Vodafone store, they may then be able to get it back to its owner.

Magialem
Hiya guys. I have found a vodafone samsung s7 edge i think.. its all cracked as was in middle of road.. but still working.. i have seen that theres missed calls from a 0800 number on it but they have not called back was hoping this was vodafone.. i wont turn it off as may block it.. any ideas plz.. wanna do my good deed for the day.. the amount of fones i lost and its gutting...x

Magialem
Its ok the persons gran just called... all ok